Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A look back




The old year ends and the new year starts. This is always the time to reflect on the past and look to the future. I looked at the clouds over the weekend and reflected. I thought about what the clouds would look like if they were designed by one of us. Clouds are random and always changing. It appears that there are no set shapes. Would we design them with hard 90 degree edges or would we have them with nice radiuses? I saw them as perfect with all the randomness that they offered. I also saw them as a type of reflection to job and life. How many times have you had a building go up with all the little problems that occur? When the job is over, you look back and see that the building is just what it is supposed to be. Life is like that. I attached a picture of clouds from my mother's blog.

No comments: